TIMESUPP RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
We will process your personal data very precisely and secure. Using TimesUpp and its related Services (the “Software” or “Services”) will lead to processing of your personal data by us. It’s our “Purpose” to become your smart travel assistant that’s why we need access to for instance your location data, your appointments on your calendar and your contact details. We ask your permission to use this personal data.
- The information that the Company collects from users;
- How the Company uses that information.
INFORMATION THAT IS BEING COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
The categories of information collected and processed by the Company will include the following when using the Software or Services:
Information we collect automatically. When you use our Software or Services or responding to ads or other content, we automatically collect the data sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment with which you have access. These data include, but are not limited to:
- The unique identification of the (mobile) device, type of device, appliance, information about your computer and connection statistics regarding use of the Software or Services and IP address;
- Information about your location and the location of your device, including unique identity of your phone if you have given us permission to use this information;
- Calendar information that is available on your (mobile) device, if you have given us permission to use this information.
Information you provide us. We collect and store any information you enter via our Software or Services or that you provide to us when you use our Services. These data include, but are not limited to:
- Information of your favourite locations, like your home and work location, including the address and the times that you want to be there;
- Address information which you add to the events on your calendar;
- Information you provide to us when you register for an account or any of the Services you uses;
- Your bank account, for some services we can redeem the points and pay out to your bank account;
- Additional information you may provide to us through social media websites or third-party services;
- Data provided in the context of user support, correspondence through our Software or Services or correspondence you send to us.
WHERE THE INFORMATION IS USED FOR
The Company may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Service, to improve the quality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new features, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes. You agree that we may use your personal information collected or provided by you for the following purposes:
- Showing relevant personalized travel information based on your current location and your planned and/or expected activities;
- To inform you that you have to leave via push notification
- To display information and advertisements that are tailored to your location or planned trips;
- To give you access to deliver our Software, Services and customer support via messaging, email or by phone;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches. To detect and investigate this to maintain our Services, our End User License Agreement and any additional license agreements for our services in place;
- To align our Software and Services, content and advertisements to your needs, to measure and to improve this further;
- To comply with all legal requirements that apply to us;
- To offer you the services you have requested, as described when we collected the data.
MAKE PERSONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTIES
- Clients with whom we have a contract to deliver TimesUpp related Services (think of government agencies, employers and service providers in the mobility sector). In such a case an additional End User License Agreement Services will be agreed with you. The personal data will remain under the control of the Company;
- Service providers with whom we have signed contracts to assist us in offering our Software and Services (think of ICT and financial services, marketing agents and technical support). In such cases your personal data will remain under the control of the Company;
- Third-party services (Facebook and Twitter SDK Fabric) that we use for generating statistical information on the use of our Software and Services. These services measure the use of our Software and Services in various ways, e.g by using cookies. When using our Software and Services you approve that these measurements take place using their specific techniques.
- to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
- if necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses (such as fraud, deceit or prosecution); or
- If it is necessary to enforce our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others;
Without limiting the foregoing, we will, in our endeavour to respect your privacy and to keep the Software and Services from malicious persons or parties, not disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials or other third parties without a court order or formal the request of the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent an imminent threat of injury or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
ACCESS, VIEW AND EDIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We cannot edit your personal and account information. You can self-adjust your data, restrict access or fully withdraw it by editing in the Software. In case you would like to delete the information completely. You can remove the Software from your phone or mobile device. The operating system will inform us after which we will automatically remove your data from our servers. Any additional Services where you also have shared personal information with us will be treated according to the description of the additional Service.
PROTECTION AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We consider protecting your information as a top priority. We do this with the aid of technical and administrative security measures to minimize the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification. You can think of firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to data and servers.
If you still think that there has been an misuse of your data, you can contact us by sending a message using the TimesUpp Software. Provide us an as accurate description as possible of your suspicion of misuse and any observations thereof.
We will keep personal information no longer than allowed by law and remove personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes described above.
If you have questions about the processing of personal information by the Company or if you want to use one or more of the rights that the law gives to you, please contact us at one of the following ways:
- In TimesUpp go to the menu item “About” and select you would like to Report a problem.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Visit our website https://timesupp.com
- Contact us using the details below:
Innovactory International B.V.
Attn: Customer support
1332 AT Almere
Last modified: 1 June 2016